[Libreoffice] Oracle wordbook in LibO
pescetti at openoffice.org
Thu Jan 6 17:29:18 PST 2011
On 06/01/2011 Petr Mladek wrote:
> Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai píše v Čt 06. 01. 2011 v 15:40 +0100:
> > May we include vendor specific sfuffs from oracle.dic?
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/extras/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-3&id=7fbdfd0a0d2af30af92839ebf8bcf97c465519e8
> Looks good to me.
I might have lost track of changes due to the multiple patches here and
in https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=31798, but there are a
few things that make little sense to me:
- This would remove "OpenOffice.org" and everything that used to be in
- ...but it adds the word "MySQL"
- It adds the whole family tree of Ubuntu
- ...but it doesn't add "GNU/Linux" or just "GNU" and "Linux", and it
removes "Linux" instead
- It removes "Oracle" and it adds "Novell", but it ignores all the
companies listed in http://www.documentfoundation.org/supporters/
- It removes all the application names: Writer, Calc, Impress...
Are these choices deliberate?
More information about the LibreOffice