[Libreoffice] segfault in libqa_unit.so test

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jan 7 01:52:31 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 03:21 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Is that the end of the build?

Yup, good news.

> (Where did the nice graphics go? ;) )
>
> Thank you! How do we continue with this?

Well, make dev-install and see if it runs :-)

The _exit is of course a temporary hack, but it tests the theory that
your crashes were related to post-main problems, probably some global
object dtor problems of some kind. So we really need to isolate that
better, e.g. removing the _exit hack and tweak solenv/inc/settings.mk

- CPPUNITTESTER=$(AUGMENT_LIBRARY_PATH_LOCAL) $(GDBCPPUNITTRACE)
$(SOLARBINDIR)/cppunittester
+ CPPUNITTESTER=$(AUGMENT_LIBRARY_PATH_LOCAL) $(GDBCPPUNITTRACE) gdb
--args $(SOLARBINDIR)/cppunittester

and re-run build in whatever module was originally crashing and get a
backtrace to see if we can get a hint as to what the crasher might be.

C.