[Libreoffice] [Pushed] 1st try of translating German comments into English

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 7 01:49:15 PST 2011

Hi Christoph,

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 00:40 +0100, Christoph Herzog wrote:
> Tried hard and hope it's acceptable.

	First - a warm welcome to the team :-) Also, the translation is
wonderful, thank you, I've pushed it to the repository.

	One minor point is that your mailer did a horrible job of mangling your
good work :-) it threw away trailing space [ critical for patching with
blank lines in the context ], and it also line-wrapped lots of lines
again breaking the diff. Perhaps attaching it in future might help ?
Another point is that it is great to say:
"under the LGPLv2+/MPL" in your E-mail, so we are confident wrt. the
licensing.

	Anyhow - thanks again ! looking forward to your next improvements (the
updated comments are much more helpful).

	All the best,

		Michael.