No subject

Fri Jan 7 09:12:43 PST 2011

this is "NOTOURBUG", however, I have my doubts about that because
ultimately, someone who knows nothing about OOo and who has only ever
used LibO, is not likely to understand the underpinning between the code
bases and therefore not be entirely satisfied with the bug being
classified as someone else's when in fact substantially the same code
base is used. Of course, there are people who file reports knowing that
the bug exists in the OOo codebase and hoping that the LibO devs will
sort it out - this is a kind of catch 22 for the bug triager ? - to
clear out or not to clear out ?

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter, as it will help me to
better sort through the bug reports.

Alex