[Libreoffice] Quasi-patch: Cursor vs Scroll

Andy Hearn cuvierster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:50:20 PST 2011

Was that just a long festive hiatus.....?!  :-)

The cursor, when on a post-it note, now can go out of view when Joe User
scrolls, and is correctly brought back into 'focus' if the user types
something.

But however, this patch shouldn't be pushed at all - I suspect that the hack
which I've just removed probably breaks something somewhere.

Even though I've bashed away at the Comments/Post-It Notes, and Writer in
general; there appear to be no ill effects.   I've tried to understand the
necessity for this hack in the first place to no avail.  I just hate lumpy
carpets.

Anyone?

Thanks!
Andy