[Libreoffice] FOSDEM 2011, Proposed Talk: "Kicking off the LibreOffice Design Team"

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Sun Jan 9 12:53:23 PST 2011

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-01-09 02.51:

> During the last days, I got the impression that it might be helpful to
> share some ideas how a future collaboration with the LibreOffice Design
> Team could look like. And, to know what you consider to be helpful when
> we talk about UX and Visual Design ...
>
> Rather late (sorry!), I've added a proposal for a talk at the FOSDEM:
> "Kicking off the LibreOffice Design Team" [1].
>
> To make this a bit more joyful, I'd like to hear whether you have
> questions, comments, remarks or requests ... anything you'd like to know
> related to "User Experience" and "Visual Identity Design" topics and
> organization. If possible, I'll try to address this within the talk.
> Even if you do not attend the FOSDEM ... the material will be made
> available.
>
> So please go ahead and add your thoughts to the following wiki page ...
> in a sentence, or two :-)
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:ChristophNoack/Temporary_Work_Space

thanks a lot for the initiative! We need to hand in at least a
close-to-final program by tomorrow, January 10th, so if you indeed
intend to give a talk, let us know. Best is to send directly to
info at documentfoundation.org, where most likely Michael or I will pick it
up. :)

Information on the CfP is available at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

Thanks a lot! (And sorry for the brief reply, currently digging through
hundreds of unread e-mails...)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108