[Libreoffice] Change executable/sh names

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Mon Jan 10 03:39:37 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 01/05/2011 02:55 AM, Jesús Corrius wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:38 AM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>> Any progress on this? Would it help if I filed a bug report?
>>>
>>> This issue is (to me) critical regarding any further RC or full release
>>> of LibO.
>>
>> Sorry, I have been in Norway for more than week in a cabin without
>> computers or internet connection.
>
> I'm envious. :-)
>

>> I will send a patch very soon.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Thanks & Happy New Year!

The attached patch fixes the issue for me, although I feel the changes
are intrusive and so it requires a lot of testing. The main problem is
that all the Windows registry stuff inside LibO requires a lot more
changes to make sure it doesn't clash with OOo and this is just a
small piece of it.

Cheers,

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>