[Libreoffice] [PATCH] Changed String to OUString in funcdesc.hxx
kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Jan 10 19:48:53 PST 2011
On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 21:08 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 20:38 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > Hmm... I tried apply your two patches against sc, but they don't
> > apply cleanly in global.cxx. I took a closer look, and looks like the
> > patches are missing some changes you've apparently made. Can you
> > double-check your patches and see if they contain *all* your changes
> > against the baseline?
> Never mind there was another patch that you sent on a different
Ok. With all three patches against sc, sc now builds. Sorry about the
hiccup on my part.
I did some follow-up changes to further remove all uses of C-style
casting between OUString and String.
I didn't apply your patch against tools, since toString that returns a
pointer to a new'ed instance of OUString is not exactly what Caolan
suggested nor what I had in mind. So, I added toString() that simply
creates a String instance (which btw is really a UniString instance)
then creates a rtl::OUString instance from it. In the future we can
optimize this by removing this double string construction.
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>
More information about the LibreOffice