[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] De-Java-ise flat XML export

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jan 11 07:28:31 PST 2011

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 21:45 +0100, Peter Jentsch wrote:
> I'm sending two more patches which aim to replace the xslt based flat
> xml filter implementation by a different one directly interfacing with
> the xml filter framework. It's actually simply copied from the ODK
> example and only slightly modified.

	Nice :-) I tested it, it is extremely fast and light; the code looks
great - so I pushed it :-)

	Good work. I believe we had some bug with a missing association
with .fodt .fods and .fodp etc. on Windows (and elsewhere) - since we
could not be confident that the filter would work; now we can. Any
chance you could hunt down and fix those associations ?

	Many thanks,

		Michael.