[Libreoffice] About installation of optional components like dictionaries - occitan's project

bruno gallart bruno.gallart at orange.fr
Wed Jan 12 00:45:49 PST 2011

Occitan lengadocian's project LibreOffice

Hi all,

I don't know if it is here that I must ask about some problem on
installation of dictionaries in LibreOffice  so ... I try !!

  I wanted know who I have to contact to introduce the spellcheker's
files for Occitan lengadocian (oc_Fr.dic and oc_FR.aff) I have made,
because it is not in the choice of "optional components/dictionaries"
during the installation .

Thanks a lot,
Bruno