[Libreoffice] Occitan's project - About installation of optional components like dictionaries

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:28:43 PST 2011

2011/1/12 bruno gallart <bruno.gallart at orange.fr>

> Occitan lengadocian's project LibreOffice
>
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if it is here that I must ask about some problem on
> installation of dictionaries in LibreOffice  so ... I try !!
>
>  I wanted know who I have to contact to introduce the spellcheker's files
> for Occitan lengadocian (oc_Fr.dic and oc_FR.aff) I have made,  because it
> is not in the choice of "optional components/dictionaries" during the
> installation .
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,

For the time being you can offer your dictionary pack as an extension on
your localized LibreOffice home page. If your dictionary is properly
licensed, then it can be added to LibreOffice source (for the next major
release). Please file a bug at bugzilla.freedesktop.org so we can track this
task there.

Thanks,
Andras