[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] (Offensive Word Found In Message)

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Wed Jan 12 06:21:31 PST 2011

On 12/01/11 12:25, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 06:17 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>>> is available for cherrypick/signoff
>> It looks fine to me.
> 	Merged to libreoffice-3-3 and libreoffice-3-3-0, and re-working in
> master to suck less too ;-)
>
> 	Thanks,
>
> 		Michael.

I think this is the wrong thread, this is a different review request (
from the single s_nCount one ) and is to do with export filter
functionality.
But.. nice to hear that this "global variable/fixed compile-time" thingy
is being reworked ( to be honest though this pattern of static
initialisation doesn't bug me, maybe I have become immune )

Noel