[Libreoffice] Change executable/sh names

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 10:37:13 PST 2011

I just tried cleaning it all (registry keys under Software included both for
HKCU and HKLM) and after installing OpenOfice 3.3.0RC9 and your build, I get
both options in the "Open with" menu IF I'm selecting an ODS or ODF file.
The same doesn't happen for a DOC or XLS file where only the OpenOffice
programs appear as an option. Trying to add LibO Write or Calc respectively
won't work.