[Libreoffice] This will Blow you Away . Must Read !

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:11:05 PST 2011

I was cleaning out my Spam folder today and found an additional 7 Spam
emails which  gmail (viewed through Thunderbird) caught. there is the
occasional ones that get through the filters, hence they will be
filtered at TDF end before even being sent out.  I think that those who
are part of the list if they stay getting said emails. they will choose
to unsubscribe from the list/s