[Libreoffice] [FIXED] Re: debug build fails because graphite ./configure not up to date

Keith Stribley devel at thanlwinsoft.org
Tue Jan 18 20:42:10 PST 2011

On ၂၀၁၁ ဇန် ၁၆ တနင်္ဂနွေ နံနက် 02:46, Caolán McNamara wrote:

> Well, we do occasionally patch those "external" modules, but try to
> avoid it. The ideal place to send patches to graphite would be to the
> upstream graphite project and poke them to release a new update at some
> stage and then just upgrade to the latest graphite.

The Graphite font library has recently been rewritten to be much faster.
One of the consequences of that is that it also has a new api. I hope to
publish patches for integrating the new graphite2 API into LibO in the
near future. The new api no longer uses STL, so that avoids the
conflicts between STLPort and system STL.

Regards,
Keith