[Libreoffice] To Whom It May Concern!!

Trevor Nawa nawatrevor at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 18 22:19:15 PST 2011

18th Jan. 2011

Trevor Nawa
Postal address
Plaza De Espa
28805 Alcala De Henares
Email: trevornawa at oho.ee

Attention: CEO/President

Dear Sir/Madam,

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited email to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Trevor Nawa. I am 38 years of age, and a stepson of the late Jomo Kenyatta, ex president of Kenya.  I got your contact information through public records while searching for a contact list of my dad’s associates around the world.

My mother and I are interested in a working relationship with you and entrusting all of our funds in excess of $27.9 Million (Twenty -Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) in your line of business, and under your leadership. All funds were generated through sales of coffee and timber which I have the documents as proof of ownership should you require them.

Your share will be 50% of the gross for all your anticipated assistance by the time the funds are successfully deposited in your nominated account(s) overseas. The funds are currently in a security company in a vault where they are secured and insured in Madrid, Spain.  We have worked out the modalities for the eventual transfer and you are required to participate as our foreign partner in this business arrangement.

If this proposal should be of interest to you, kindly indicate your interest by replying through my email address; trevornawa at oho.ee

Kind regards,
Trevor Nawa