[Libreoffice] LanguageTool (dev) crashes Libreoffice
arnotixe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:47:19 PST 2011
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 01:28 -0500, Arno Teigseth wrote:
Hmm I might have been too quick there. Disabled all the extensions and
then enabled one by one.
It seems that when I have two spanish dictionaries, the one installed
system-wide and one in my personal folder, is when this happens.
> But when I right-click a word that is just fine, then Libreoffice
> crashes entirely and impressively fast
See also strace on
I've also tried adding more than one english dictionary, but then all is
fine. It's only when I set language to spanish that it crashes.
Again, an error message would probably be best :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the LibreOffice