[Libreoffice] LanguageTool (dev) crashes Libreoffice

Arno Teigseth arnotixe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:47:19 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 01:28 -0500, Arno Teigseth wrote:

Hmm I might have been too quick there. Disabled all the extensions and
then enabled one by one.

It seems that when I have two spanish dictionaries, the one installed
system-wide and one in my personal folder, is when this happens.

> But when I right-click a word that is just fine, then Libreoffice
> crashes entirely and impressively fast

See also strace on

http://pastebin.com/SecZ2q8A

I've also tried adding more than one english dictionary, but then all is
fine. It's only when I set language to spanish that it crashes.

Again, an error message would probably be best :)

Arno