[Libreoffice] Base / connectivity / sqlite

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 07:49:39 PST 2011

Just announcing I've pushed a feature/sqlite branch to the connectivity
repo.

It's based on Christian Werner's old code for OOo - note that it's
"copyright sun", and dates from sqlite's version change from 2 to 3.
That gives you an idea of its ancientness ...

I've fixed renaming all the functions I could find, but I'm now getting
C++ compile errors that are beyond my current C++-fu - I'm a C programmer.

All help welcomed - please stick sqlite in the subject line of any mails
to the list so's I can filter them :-)

Cheers,
Wol