[Libreoffice] Features enterprises will love to have in LibreOffice

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:18:30 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:23 AM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi
> I have collected some features enteprises will love to have implemented in
> LibreOffice and listed them in
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Crazy_Ideas#Features_Enterprises_Will_Love_To_Have_Implemented

"It would be nice to be able to insert the digital signature
information inside the document. "

isn't that a chicken and egg problem ?
I hack a document setting the 'signature' information to 'this is
signed by Olivier Hallot' then I sign the document with my own
signature.
the document is properly signed, but the user will think that it was
signed by Olivier Hallot (that is if he trust what is _in_ the
document as opposed to _in_ the signature)

am I missing something ?

Norbert