[Libreoffice] remove "Improvement Program" feature?

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Jan 19 11:57:52 PST 2011

Hi Andreas,

I don't whether I have a say here, but please keep the Improvement
Program - it'll be very valuable. Instead, I would appreciate to have an
Easy to Hard Hack to get some backend working, so that the community can
work with the data that is provided by this feature.

It worked very well for OOo, so I'm sure there will be a lot of benefit.
Especially, since it had been highly accepted by our user base. For
LibreOffice, we may detail what has to be done ... but generally, I'd
like to keep it.

Cheers,
Christoph