[Libreoffice] [Patch] Translation of German comments in sfx2/ (part 2/4)

Albert Thuswaldner albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:27:43 PST 2011

Tor,
Thanks for your reply. I'm obviously trying to figure out how to do
this as I go along. ;)

1.) I think I'll try to open a bug report and attach the complete
patch to that, as suggested by Norbert in another reply.
2.) Regarding the whitspaces I think most of them I made due to the
commit rule on tabs. How can I back-trace this?
3.) On Removing boilerplate comments: I have been very restrictive in
removing any comments. Removing them can maybe be done in a second
step and by someone how is more knowable about the code than I?

/Albert