[Libreoffice] Serious bug on LO Windows installer

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:34:51 PST 2011

This might not be a Dev problem but since it's still related to the Windows
installer...

The RC4 installer correctly identified my location (once) and modified the
installer language accordingly (I would prefer to choose it myself even if
the installer provides a suggestion)

The text on the first screen says in Portuguese something like "Sun
Microsystems  thanks you for downloading LibreOffice 3.3" :)

Curiously I only noticed this now because this was the only time it started
in Portuguese (I couldn't repeat the event to take a screenshot...)

Can someone confirm the startup screen? Can you modify the installer for the
user to be allowed to select the language (even if it defaults to the
detected language)? Why did it detect Portuguese just once (since Beta1)?