[Libreoffice] RC4 / Windows size analysis ...

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:31:59 PST 2011

Hi!

It seems we ship makefile.mk
in
libreoffice/basis3.3/share/template/layout

That is not necessary.

KAMI

--

KAMI911Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul <http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>

Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>