[Libreoffice] Bug triaging - bugs in OOo code base

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at openoffice.org
Sat Jan 22 14:44:57 PST 2011

On 07/01/2011 Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> A question to the developers, which will inevitably become more
> important as things push on with LibO and the code base starts to separate :
> - what is the current approach, with regard to bug triaging, to bugs
> caused by the OOo code base ?

This indeed will become important after the imminent 3.3 release.

The outcome of the OOoCon 2010 presentation by
Charles H. Schulz and Mechtilde Stehmann
http://www.ooocon.org/index.php/ooocon/2010/paper/view/170
was to report everything on the OOo Issue Tracker and setting a keyword
there (we had an "experimental alias" managed by Kendy, I think). I may
be mistaken, but several people from this list were there so they might
recall better.

Videos used to be available at http://users2.ooodev.org/~ooocon2010 but
they seem unreachable at the moment.

Regards,