[Libreoffice] ok to use MacPorts for dependencies??
dfdumaresq at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:43:36 PST 2011
Hello, can anyone verify whether these steps are valid for building LibreOffice? I'm running with 10.6.6 on a 32 bit Mac.
I got off to a bad start building manually and then found this link by searching the archives, so I jumped in and started with MacPorts, but now I look closer at the page (closer==top of the page) :p and see the page is marked as obsolete. can't find a replacement...(arrgh).
The page: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/HowToBuild
On MacOSX 10.5.8/10.6.4 (with git and wget) :
You'll need to manually install some build dependancies:
1. coreutils (from MacPorts)
2. pkgconfig (from MacPorts)
3. automake (from MacPorts)
4. wget (from MacPorts)
5. libidl (from MacPorts)
6. Archive::Zip for perl (from cpan)
7. GIT (http://code.google.com/p/git-osx-installer/)
8. Mac OS X 10.4 SDK (from XCode install)
* Note: on 10.6 MacPorts defaults to x86_64 if you have a 64bit processor; so use +universal to install both i386 & x86_64.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice