[Libreoffice] PATCH: removal of extra lines in attributeoutputbase.hxx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jan 24 02:06:28 PST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 22:05 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Attached please find the patch for attributeoutputbase.hxx to remove
> extra lines :)

	Sooo .... this file looks fine to me; there is no problem in having
some lines of vertical space to help readability.

	The problem only comes when every-other-line in a file is whitespace:
that is clearly a conversion gone wrong.

	ie. we don't want to remove all white-vspace from all files :-) that
would not be useful.

	Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick,

	ATB,

		Michael.