[Libreoffice] make errors installing dependencies at libIDL - mac osx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jan 24 02:37:26 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 23:23 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> > I'm getting make errors about halfway through the Install LibIDL step:
> > Install libIDL (Index of /pub/gnome/sources/libIDL/0.8)

	Wow - this makes me wonder: wtf. is a highly obsolete library, I used
to maintain, of use only for writing (CORBA) IDL compilers ;-) doing as
a dependency of LibreOffice ? (even via. Mozilla - they have no sensible
use for it - surely) ?

	I'm also somewhat curious as to why glib2 is used there too, I would
hope that (with some work), the libIDL dep could be understood and
unwound.

	HTH,

		Michael.