[Libreoffice] Announcement: StarOffice file-format not available any more for saving

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jan 25 01:29:40 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 08:18 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 01/24/2011 03:43 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> >
> > You also needed to adjust the smoketest "make check" because that has a
> > save as staroffice binary file format test in it. I noticed this failed
> > this morning and bodged it up to work again.
>
> Oops, sorry, I was not aware of it.

make check is your friend.

> Could you just give me a hint where
> the code is, so I can have a look?

Its actually just a starbasic macro strapped onto some cppunit
infrastructure, so the relevant bits is in smoketestoo_native/data which
contains the guts of an unpacked .sxw full of some macros to open/save
etc some docs.

If you just run "build" in smoketestoo_native the test is run
non-headless so you can see everything it does. If you run "make check"
in the toplevel then the same test is done but headless.

C.