[Libreoffice] Wikihelp: Uploaded translations

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Tue Jan 25 04:17:37 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:57:00PM +0100, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 01:58:24AM +0100, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> > Done now, please test.  I did not upload any additional languages yet,
> > unfortunately, so you have to be use one of the languages mentioned in
> > the previous mail.
>
> The Hungarian one looks fine (based on a quick click-through test). :)

Oops, I spoke too soon. As Andras pointed out in fdo#33258, If I test it
from LO (and not from a browser), then even a Hungarian one opens URLs
like:

http://help.libreoffice.org/swriter/52821?Language=en&System=UNIX#bm_id3147244

So the user has to select the language manually. Does that work for you
in Czech?