[Libreoffice] Record Macro button deactivated?

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 25 08:12:00 PST 2011

Basically, because the macro recording is pretty buggy and it is better
for the user not to rely on it.

It is worth noting that even though the button is disabled, one can
always assign a key combination to the macro recorder and launch it like
that. But as I said before, it is better to discourage its use.

Cheers

Fridrich