[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: [Patch] Translation of German comments in sfx2/ (part 2/4)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 13:07:21 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 23:17 +0100, Albert Thuswaldner wrote:
> Part 2

So, a load of work there, finally went through it and pushed the vast
majority of it. Thanks for this :-), now pushed

What I left out was...

There is one place where we have...

nFormat = SotExchange::RegisterFormatName(
                    String::CreateFromAscii( RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM(
                                "StatusInfo vom SvxInternalLink" )));

Off the top of my head I'm not sure it's safe to translate that string
to English, it probably is, but there are potential side-effects so I
dropped that bit.

Otherwise I tweaked one "Advise" to "Advice", and one "öike" to "like",
and the odd missing "," and dropped the chunks that only changed
whitespace.

C.