[Libreoffice] Calc crash when save as xls

Tantai Tanakanok tantai at osdev.co.th
Thu Jan 27 02:29:17 PST 2011

Hi Kohei

I create a branch work directory with your shell script.
http://kohei.us/2010/11/16/working-with-a-branch-using-git-new-workdir/

I issue the command

./create-branch-build.sh ./libo/clone . libreoffice-3-3-0

<http://kohei.us/2010/11/16/working-with-a-branch-using-git-new-workdir/>After
that I go into libreoffice-3-3-0 directory. There is many source code
directory but there is no makefile in the directory. How can I build it.

Regards
Tantai

--
_/|\_ Tantai Thanakanok. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/