[Libreoffice] LibreOffice for OI or OSOL

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jan 27 07:57:49 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 00:24 -0800, komarek wrote:
> Will ever LibreOffice available for operating system
> OpenIndiana_x86 or OpenSolaris_x86?
> Thank you for your reply.

	Good question; it is (I imagine) mostly a matter of finding someone to
do the build and packaging of it. I assume that openindiana is built
with gcc - which should reduce our headaches a fair bit wrt. Sun's
weirdo custom compiler.

	So - we'll support it when some enterprising openindiana chappy steps
up to do the work :-) test the build, and submit whatever patches are
needed: we have a couple of BSDs supported so shouldn't be impossible.

	HTH,

		Michael.