[Libreoffice] How do I update my download?

Ron House rhouse at smartchat.net.au
Thu Jan 27 19:56:49 PST 2011

Hi, sorry for a beginner's question, but I downloaded the libreoffice
code base from git about a month ago, and I want to update it to be the
same as the recently released version 3.3 without having to download it
all again. Can anyone help out? I think, but am not sure, that the
version I have is what in cvs is called the head - not sure about git
terminology.

If it is too hard to convert to version 3.3, then how do I simply update
the version I have from the current git repositories?

Info: I am an expert C++ programmer, but have never used git, nor have I
any familiarity (yet) with the libo code base, so please be specific.

(BTW, this would be good to add to the help page on libreoffice.org.)

Cheers,
Ron.

--
Ron House