[Libreoffice] Patches by two persons?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 01:15:57 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 10:02 +0100, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Well, we may need to adapt the tools computing the stats and credits to
> take this into account. We will need to get all the names pretty easily
> from git to get everyone properly thanked. Isn't the sign-off way the
> best one?

	Signed off typically means, not "I also wrote this", but "I reviewed
this, and I certify its origin" - I think we want to retain the latter
meaning.

	So - I would be inclined to have some different way just for Soeren and
his (thus far anonymous) friend ;-) either that - or we encourage them
to alternate credits in their patches (which might be easier) :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.