[Libreoffice] developer list etiquette

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 01:28:44 PST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

	So - wrt. your mail:

Re: [Libreoffice] configure: WARNING: Your gcc is not -fvisibility=hidden safe. Disabling visibility

	No doubt others need to read this too; but here is some terrible
netiquette that I'd prefer not to see repeated everywhere. We had
seventy-six lines of context to read; and a single added line:

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 09:00 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
..
> I can confirm this for me as well.

	That single line only -just- -might- have warrented posting to the
list. After all - if -Norbert- has the problem, and has nailed it down,
and posted all the details - I strongly suspect there is no need to
independently confirm the issue :-) cf. point 9 of:

	http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php   :-)

	Please, please, consider, and do the courtesy of re-reading your post
before sending it: others try hard to make their posts succinct, and
useful, please emulate them.

	ATB,

		Michael.