[Libreoffice] SCID_NEWDOCUMENT

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 13:15:02 PST 2011

Hi Christina,

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 21:59 +0100, Christina Roßmanith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still translating comments and came across a constant named
> SCID_NEWDOCUMENT. When I asked opengrok the only place where this
> constant was found was the file rechead.hxx itself. Does that mean
> that the constant can be removed (and probably a lot of similar
> constants too)?

Probably yes.  Those constants are likely a leftover of the old, binary
staroffice filters that are now superseded by the binfilter.  We can't
remove all of them yet as some of them are still referenced (only by the
DDE data transfer code), but we can probably remove the majority of
them.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc