[Libreoffice] A file to show 8192 discontinuities crashes Calc

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 20:02:36 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 19:10 -0800, r_ouellette wrote:
> Well, no luck :-(
>
> I checked with LO 3.3 final version (RC4) and the problem remains... It is a
> regression from previous OpenOffice.org (before LO) where the file was
> correctly calculated.

You need to wait until 3.4 for the correct fix.  While RC3 did fix this
temporarily by pulling Oracle's fix for this from OOo, it also did cause
a serious regression so we decided to pull it out.  Plus it was a pretty
large, invasive change, which also made me feel uncomfortable taking at
that late RC stage.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc