[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] cleanup on writer

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Sun Jan 30 23:16:13 PST 2011

> -    // OD 09.01.2003 #i6467# - adjust view shell option to the same as for print
> +    // adjust view shell option to the same as for print

We generally want to leave the #iXXXXX#-style comments around, as they
point to the publicly accessible OpenOffice.org issue tracker. OTOH, the
#XXXXX# or b#XXXXX or Bug XXXXX ones point to private Sun bug tracker
and there is absolutely no value in having them.

I also removed some really useless comments.

D.