[Libreoffice] LibreOffice on FreeBSD

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jan 31 05:42:51 PST 2011

Hi Baptiste,

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 08:35 +0000, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> 2011/1/31 ski <libreoffice at mail.ru>:
> > Is there any possibility to build the LibreOffice under the FreeBSD?
> >  Now I get this error:
..
> I am currently writing a ports for libreoffice, it should hit the
> ports tree this week (my be next week depending on the testing) it
> builds and run fine, I just have to polish some stuff : desktop files
> and mime types.

	Wonderful :-) So - it would be great to get your build patches into
master, and back-ported into libreoffice-3-3 so that few / no patches
are needed for your 3.3.1 version [ cf. our release plan here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan ].

> I you want to test my : http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/

	Heh; could you submit the patches to the list (with suitable "LGPLv3+ /
MPL" license (if you're ok with that).

	If you could glup the clean ones together into one patch: soffice.sh,
ooinstall, build-ooo can go in as-is; the others need some more polish
to not break other platforms I think :-) it would be wonderful to get
them included.

	Thanks !

		Michael.