[Libreoffice] [GSoC] about removing productregistration.uno.component

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jul 1 06:19:21 PDT 2011

Hi Matus,

On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 13:53 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> - It is probably somehow related to published service
> ProductRegistration.idl in offapi.

	Well - we'd have to leave the IDL interface - and add it as a thing to
remove in the wiki page:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice4

> And there is also productregistration.jar.component in desktop. It
> seems to be unused but It's java and I'm not sure about that.

	Lets kill it all :-) re-apply Kendy's accidentally reverted patch, and
hack all that registration code out, along with the various #defines
SID_foo etc. that goes along with it [ and not to forget the scp2 too ].

	Thanks !

		Michael.