[Libreoffice] extra testing needed for 3.4.2 Linux fullscreen slideshow

André Schnabel andre.schnabel at gmx.net
Sun Jul 3 13:47:30 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten, *

Am 29.06.2011 10:49, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:

> Hm, so we need to pay special attention here. Andre, Sophie, do we
> have a place where to collect those "special QA" requests already?

Rainer started to collect ideas and people for monthly QA sessions, see

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-Projects-Incubator#Monthly_Bug_Hunting_Sessions

Although these are meant to be for bug triage, we could also use these
sessions to test new implementation.

I'd suggest, that developers interested in special testing add some
info, what needs to be tested - and provide a build for testing short
before the qa session.

Regards,

André