[Libreoffice] Unused files in the impress repository

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:22:21 PDT 2011

Hi François, *,

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following files seem to be unused:
>
>  impress/sd/source/filter/eppt/eppt.cxx
>  impress/sd/source/filter/html/htmlex.cxx
>
> With the attached patch, I could succesfully complete a build. Howewer,
> I'm not 100% sure these files have no purpose whatsoever.

Well, stating the obvious (hopefully it is obvious for you as well):
As htmlex is dealing with html export - is html export still available
and working in Impress? Same with ppt export.

And regarding completing a build with the changes: A full, clean build
from scratch, or a <do a build, do the change, run make again> build?
The latter is not a guarantee to report "success" after removing
files.

ciao
Christian