[Libreoffice] LibreOffice browser detection

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 05:24:16 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 13:45 +0200, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 12:12:28PM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 12:29 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> > > And the other way round was that you could insert Object
> > > plugin-supported stuff into impress for example given you had the
> >
> > I'm think I tried this fairly recently on 32bit with e.g. a contemporary
> > flash plugin and it still worked. For 64bit I had to hack up some totem
> > firefox plugin [...]
>
> And is it useful ?

The 64bit one ?, no not really I guess. Being able to embed flash in a
presentation (in theory), sort of neat.

If you're gung-ho on looking for stuff to remove, make findunusedcode
exists now, albeit super slow, I'll work on getting a cached list of
unused methods that can be removed in there eventually.

C.