[Libreoffice] Extension-Repository: Need help to solve a Python error

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Tue Jul 5 12:14:19 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm working on an environment for the LibreOffice extension and template repository.
I use for this purpose Plone and Plone Software Center. I customized the Plone
Software Center with the help of a Plone developer so that it suit our needs. But
there is the need to store the binary files (extensions / templates) not into the
database but in the file system. Therefor I installed another product
"collective.psc.blobstorage". But if I try to upload a downloadable file to the
repository I get with this add-on an error message:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 438, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 202, in __getitem__
  Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 68, in _createObjectByType
  Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 554, in _constructInstance
  Module Products.PloneSoftwareCenter.content.downloadablefile, line 7, in addPSCFile
  Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.base, line 120, in initializeArchetype
  Module Products.Archetypes.BaseObject, line 436, in setDefaults
  Module Products.Archetypes.Schema, line 501, in setDefaults
  Module Products.Archetypes.utils, line 152, in mapply
  Module Products.PloneSoftwareCenter.content.downloadablefile, line 109, in
setDownloadableFile
  Module Products.ATContentTypes.content.base, line 328, in _setATCTFileContent
  Module Products.Archetypes.Field, line 1066, in set
  Module Products.Archetypes.Field, line 738, in set
   - __traceback_info__: ('downloadableFile', <PSCFile at /LibreOffice-Extensions-
and-Templates/test-for-
blob/testproject/releases/1.0/portal_factory/PSCFile/pscfile.2011-07-04.6575989816>,
<File at downloadableFile>, {'mimetype': 'application/octet-stream', 'field': <Field
downloadableFile(file:rw)>, 'default': '', '_initializing_': True, 'filename': ''})
  Module Products.PloneSoftwareCenter.storage, line 20, in set
  Module collective.psc.blobstorage, line 84, in set
  Module collective.psc.blobstorage, line 45, in set
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

I don't know yet, how to solve this Python error. I hope someone with Python
knowledge could help me at this point. The both files are listed here:
http://amantke.de/libreoffice/blobstorage

Regards,
Andreas
--