[Libreoffice] patch for make to help in gbuild debugging

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Tue Jul 5 23:13:12 PDT 2011

+1

As a n00b, I'd like to encourage everyone to make things "just work" for
the next me. I nearly gave up so many times that removing all roadblocks
is really important.

So, in short: upstream upstream upstream!

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India