[Libreoffice] Litmus home page - link to tutorial is dead

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at novell.com
Wed Jul 6 04:02:31 PDT 2011

Hi Cor,

    Thanks for noticing this :)

Not sure if there is an official tutorial links, IMHO, we may want to make
this as simple as one 'Get Help' link (rather than 3) to:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

Then, we can add all of the stuff outside libreoffice (i.e Mozilla tutorials),
to 'What is Litmus' sessions of our wiki page.

Any other ideas?

Hi Rimas,

    Would you mind help to see if this could be a quick fix:) Thank
    you!

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 09:32:56AM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi Yifan, *,
>
> The subject says it all ;-)
>
> Hmm strange. the same link is used here too
>   https://wiki.mozilla.org/Litmus#Using_Litmus
>
> Regards,

  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice