[Libreoffice] issue building smoketestoo_native

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 08:02:04 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 11:56 +0200, Marco Draeger wrote:
> Hello,
> when trying to build LibreOffice, I always fail in smoketestoo_native.

In general if during make dev-install the smoketest itself fails then
the install whose test failed is still available in
solver/*/*/installation. What I do is to simply run the smoketest
manually to see what the problem might be, i.e.
a) source ./*.Set.sh
b) cd solver/*/*/installation/opt/program
c) ./soffice
d) turn off macrosecurity, i.e.
tools->options->libreoffice->security->macro-security->low
e) and
file->open /path/to/libo/smoketestdoc/unxlng*/bin/smoketestdoc.sxe
f) click the "start smoketestdoc" button and see what happens.

C.