[Libreoffice] How to compile LibreOffice 3.3 Calc

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Jul 7 04:10:06 PDT 2011

Hi Mahasen,

Mahasen Dehideniya wrote (07-07-11 12:36)

> I'm try to download and compile the LibreOffice 3.3 ..
> Its source code is very big.

They say so ;-)

> Basically , I'm try to contribute to LibreOffice 3.3 calc
> So anyone can tell me how can I compile LibreOffice 3.3 calc only....

Best start is here
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
and the first build page linked from there.

There you will learn that after a first full build, partial builds are
possible (under conditions of course)

Those pages are very helpful for me, though I am quite inexperienced in
this area. So I trust it will help you even more than me ;-)

Best regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org