[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for fdo#38963: crash in number format dialog

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:58:56 PDT 2011

Hello,

this patch fixes a crash in calc when you try to format a cell as currency
and hit the 'Negative Numbers Red' or 'Thousands seperator' checkbox.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?id=368227ac441644602de197ee0d329f3ea997f9ca

This patch only fixes the crash, we have still some strange issues but they
don't seem to be exactly related and there is a different bug report for
them. The code that caused the crash was introduced for the 3.4 release but
was not aware that we have really ugly corner cases in this method.

I talked to bubli on IRC and we agreed that we should do a bit clean-up in
master for this method.

Regards,
Markus